Terms and Conditions
- Our website “www.cwcity.co.uk” is offered to candidates as a free recruitment service.
- To use the website, you, the user must accept the terms and conditions listed here.
- Please review our T’s & C’s before you continue to use the website.
- All the contents of www.cwcity.co.uk are copyright 2006-2011 by Canary Wharf & City Ltd.
- No part of the website must be reproduced in any form without prior written consent to Canary Wharf and City. This excludes one single copy to print for personal use.
- You must retain all copyright or trademark notices contained on any of the Website on any copy you make of them or part of such copy.
- You are not allowed to sell or modify what is shown or provided on the website.
- You are not allowed to copy, modify, reproduce or distribute any material or services of this website.
- The use of the material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of our Website, you warrant to Canary Wharf and City that you will not use any of the Website for any purpose(s) that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
Canary Wharf and City processes data under the Data Protection Act 1998. Canary Wharf and City is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients, candidates and users of the Website, in accordance with the principals set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. By agreeing to these terms, you are confirming in which way we will provide you recruitment services.
Canary Wharf and City are here to provide you with permanent and contract recruitment services in accordance with the Guidance on the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
You authorise Canary Wharf and City to seek work on your behalf within the field of Information Technology.
Thank you for selecting Canary Wharf and City and if you should have any queries, or require any further information on the services we provide, please contact us.