THE DATA PROTECTION ACT 1988
- Canary Wharf and City is committed to protecting the privacy of our users engaging with our website.
- Any personal details that you supply to us will be retained by Canary Wharf and City, will be used only to contact you regarding any jobs that we feel may be of interest to you.
- In addition, we will not submit any information about you to outside parties without your consent.
If you would like to be removed from our database please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canary Wharf and City take the collection, use and retention of your personal information very seriously.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users on our website, in accordance with the principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Canary Wharf and City is therefore bound to:
- Only process your data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Only use your data appropriately and when relevant.
- There will be no excessive use.
- Not keep any data any longer than necessary.
- Protect your data against any unlawful use, accidental loss or damage.
Collection and usage of your data.
As a recruitment consultancy our aim is to provide a professional recruitment service to you and our clients. Due to legal and business obligations we collect certain, specific data about you for example: your CV and any personal contact details, such as: Name, address, telephone number etc. This data may be mandatory so that we can function as a business and provide our service to you and our clients as and when requested. For example calling you to arrange an interview, following your consent to have your details forwarded to our client(s).
Any information you provide to us via our website will be retained, processed and disclosed by us only. The ways in which will use or disclose your information will be as follows:
- To be submitted on our database in order for us to keep a record of your requirements, CV, and any current live applications.
- To allow us to fulfil the recruitment process by supplying you with specific jobs that matches your specific search requirements.
- To send clients your personal details and CV for any role you would like us to represent you for, assuming we first have your express permission to do this for you.
- It will be accessible to and processed by our members of staff so that they can work in the search of a new job on your behalf.
Due to the fast changing market place, please make sure that your information is completed in full and is current. Please inform us if there any changes to your information.
We will only hold your data if you wish us to do so. In this case, we would only use your details to provide future recruitment services to you.
We have in place security measures to ensure your information data is secure.
By using this website and entering your personal data, you consent to us processing and using of your data as described in this privacy statement. If you would like your personal details removed please contact as at email@example.com.
We ensure all our recruitment practices are in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Our website domain has been designed and developed to achieve Priorities 1 and 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (AA compliance).