Project Manager, with a good understanding of client-centric processes within an investment bank setting, needed by our client, a leading global investment bank.
The successful applicant will work to sanity check an existing strawman solution, as well as look at opportunities to improve this. The intent is to harmonise the approach to client data models across the investment banking business.
Essential for the role:-
- Strong understanding of one or more areas of an investment bank (Fixed Income, Equities etc)
- Robust project management capability
- Comfortable working to agile methodology
- Comfortable working across a spread of functions – operations, technology, the end business, with stakeholders and steering groups at all levels, from junior through to senior members of an organisation
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and innovation as evidenced in prior roles
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
The role will call for a survey of the existing landscape, as well as follow up and reviews. You will be responsible for managing multiple streams of work.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising applicants can be assured of a response within 24 hours. Canary Wharf & City are a recruitment agency working on behalf of this client.