Our client, a leading global investment bank, seeks a Audit Project Manger to join their team to help protect the assets and reputation of our client’s firm.
The successful Audit Project Manager will have a track record of managing projects in an audit environment, As an experienced Project Manager, you will be expected to:-
- Assist in risk assessment, scoping and planning of an audit review
- Assist in executing the review, with a key focus on the following:-
- Design and execution of tests to validate system controls
- Analyse the design of controls around underlying system architecture in the context of IT controls to include Information Security, availability and performance
- Validate the quality of SOX assessments
- Document results and generate reports
- Present back findings to key stakeholders
Essential for the role
- Ability to read code (any OO language)
- Technology audit skills
- Good understanding of technology – to cover languages, databases, system architectures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates with CISA, CISSP or equivalent qualifications are a plus for the role.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising applicants can be assured of a response within 24 hours. Canary Wharf & City are a recruitment agency working on behalf of our client.